domingo, 8 de junio de 2014

She Runaway (Correla q va en chancletas-English version)

She Runaway- CORRELA QUE VA EN CHANCLETAS - (Part I )

She was walking as fast as the deep darkness and the flip flops allowed her to, but those beach town streets looked terrifying endless considering the dangerous situation this girl was escaping from, while trying to visualize and remember how pleasant was that road just couple of hours before . (Except for the brazilian Block of rats that danced around some bags on the road - 2mts from her vulnerable almost barefoot legs) 
"What the fuck will I do if he is actually following me, how the hell I'll defend myself against that evil chasing me?.. She thought - Hell yay, Carrying peppermint gas all those years never seemed so useful as it seems right now.. - Oooh crap, i didnt bring the damn purse with it!!..DAMMITDAMMIT- Ok, Im officially losing control of this situation right now" .
---" SE CORRER O BICHO PEGA, SE FICAR O BICHO COME"---
(If you run the beast catches you, if you stay it will eat you).
So she decided to keep on walking, at least in that way she will be able to react if that MF approaches so much.. you can guess this girl wasn't (neither as you!) a PRO marathonist in havaianas hahah so it looked like a bad option to choose.. 

-Deixa o bicho come! ( Let the beast eat you!). hahhah Lil sister.. U R BAKED!!! hahahah But talking about cooking, lets start with the ANTI PASTI of this story, help me to put it all together.. how and where all the nightmare started..?

Place- Some beach @ the south of Thailand / Time: from 11pm to 3am / Clothes: OFCOURSE -> those fucking flip flops; sexy crop top- no bra, a cut off denim shorts and a red cap. All I was carrying was a lip balm, hundreds of ฿ (Thai Baht) for drinks, cigarettes and my room key.
- Ok girl, but I don't get Why did you end up in that bar if it was sooo far..
-  I just wanted to go that one though, that should be enough reason! (biatchy-murder mood).. Well they were placed in a pretty good spot, nice view 'n sound of the sea, real music..
- Hahahahhah wait, What do u mean for "real" music ?
- Mmmh ya know, real people playing real instruments. Well if Ure talking 'bout Hendrix or Cobain i would say UNreal ppl, but you.. 
- I got your point, yesss.. and Its enough said, you can keep on telling the story in your own words..

- So i ate a veggie pad see ew ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phat_si_io    ) and decided to go for a beer on that place, nothing big, it was a tuesday full moon night. 
I asked some guys @ the hostel and they told me i should take a cab, coz it was kinda far. After asking HOW FAR " U guys must be mocking me by saying 30 blocks is far away! Hahaha any wolf is a sheep for me, you lazy asses! "
- OMG, do you always Need to be that pedantic amiga?
- Yes, I do. Shut the fucked up Biatch
So this bar looked like it came out from tale, placed exactly at a small natural barrier made of stone wich separates two paradisiac beaches. Small flags from mostly every country were spread in a high hanging rope between the bar and a huge old tree who looked like the guardian of all the guests -many many bows of different colors were "hugging" this old gal, all from their visitors..so nice!.
So after getting myself dry again (yup, u even end up wet while getting there!) I bought a beer,  and found a not exactly comfy but acceptable wood seat, and right away, like tripping; my head wasmixing up the rebel whispering of peter tosh the dj was playing, with the powerful spanking of the waves against the rocks; creating the exactly melody my soul was needing to explode in a music orgasm. Not happiness, not euphoria; it is what it is.. and it was, my dear. 
Until i got interrupted by a smile, a truly and childish one, to say.. it felt like a friendship invitation when he extended his gifted hand with that prize. 
Many won't  understand, but I did. So on we shared it, and the gift got bigger with the bless of that surrounding.. purple, pink and blue.. the many ribbons colors, the moon reflects just got me dizzy & confused. Laughs after, that was our first chatting.. i didnt knew any word in thai language, and he didnt speak much more than greetings and 'are you from Rusia?'. But we were already friends....
 - Ok whats that breathe?
- It means im taking a break babe
- A break from what.. talking? Its your favourite hobby, come on.. I wanna know what were you escaping from.. you scared me the shit out and now play charades?
- Seriously, Im not a chinese worker, not even working in that country or for you, biatch,  now clean that up so I can roll..


Next #ThrowBackThursday #TBT (12/06) will be available the 2nd part of "Catwoman- Correla que va en chancletas" ( I always hated whoever translated the movie titles from English to Spanish, so now its my turn to take revenge about that, while taking advantage and doing also some shitty random translations like that one. = >

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario