viernes, 13 de junio de 2014

She runaway- Part 2

My charmed shoes helped me to slowly slip around a side of the moon, after jumping a bunch of huge shiny stars; I end up falling free into the sea; and getting deeper in to the ocean, low enough, to prescind of breathing.. .
While letting this salty liquid secret of life tour my naked body, a crab spelled me something I wasnt able to translate cause one of his red pincer were squizzing my foot thumb out; and let me tell you, its kinda distracting that sh*t.
I told him that wasn't pleasurable at all, but something indicate me he was aware of that already... Not so nice from him, huh?!!.
On my way back to the bar, and with my clothes ON again, my new Thai friend (Klahan) was sitted with a sketchy *skinny as hell* guy that introduce himself right away. He was called "Talon" (His sunken eyes and rotten teeths made me feel a shiver) and for some reason, most of people at the bar was either staring at him or showing their respect with some short chatting. No need to be a genius to notice he was higher than my neighbor Ricky, that a tuesday night felt amazing enough to fly like a dove from his 11th floor balcony. No Success (In case u guys were wondering..).
Talon was a fast speaker, shady, dodgy, but somehow charming and charismatic. This Mamafaka started to persuade me to go *insert name of a probably fake place in here* to dance ( he did perceive i was dancing in my wooden chair almost every song) . 
After couple of negatives from me about going anywhere with him without Klahan ( and he wasnt willing to go with this guy) it took him just 2 seconds to turn his head yelling at some guys down the bar, to make my friend Klah find the way to tell me with his barely eyes to get the fuck out of there. 

Long short story, sprinkled in love and innocence, I had told at the bar the name of the place I was staying; so just some metres before arriving, I started to realize the front door was more closed than a mummy tumb by that time (3am?). 
While losing my time trying to figure out how to psychically transfer that goddamn wall to just get in and sleep safe, I heard some motorbikes getting closer. Fuck hell, didn't stop to count, but were just couple of the same bikes at the bar.
No rush, lot of determination and COUNTLESS PANIC, made me throw my water bottle to the ceiling and climb up the 8-10mts that separated my feets from the ground. Fuck them wires, I didn't care.. I was gonna live that day. 
I made it to the celing right on time to let them watch me hide into my room balcony, Hell Right,only after I throwed my flip flops on the streets, pretty close to their shocked faces. One of the motorbikers was LOLing.  Probably that girl and I would have been good pals if she weren't working for the bad side..

P.S : The next day, for breakfast, I got noticed from the lobby they had a back door open the whole night, and that the catwoman was looking good on the camera recording, using their sign to climb up!.. 

Sheesha

1 comentario: